The 7th Future Fabrics Expo
24th - 25th January 2018, London The Sustainable Angle holds the 7th Future Fabrics Expo, a curated showcase of 4000+ sustainable innovative fashion materials with a lower environmental footprint, on 24-25th January 2018. Since 2011, our aim is to support sustainable sourcing, enabling fashion brands to begin diversifying their fabrics and materials basket right now in order to reduce their environmental footprint.
Our curated materials collection of 4000+ fashion materials embodies a range of sustainable principles, innovations and new technologies, sourced from international suppliers and mills who demonstrate a commitment to lowering the environmental impact across the textile supply chain. They are selected according to our environmental criteria established with the Centre for Sustainable Fashion.
Each material on display has detailed sustainability information, relevant certifications and the contact details of the suppliers displayed.
- Unique showcase of innovative sustainable fashion materials , Ideal for sourcing
- 4000+ fashion materials with a reduced environmental impact from over 100 mills and suppliers
- Innovation section with cutting edge, groundbreaking material developments
- 10 seminars held by industry experts run over 2 days alongside the expo
- Algae derived materials
- Apple skin vegan leather
- Chrome-free tanned leathers
- Cradle to Cradle certified yarns and threads
- Ecovero, TENCEL™ Luxe, Tencel™, Refibra by Lenzing Group
- GOTS certified Inks, fabrics, lace, and ribbons
- Orange fibre
- Oyster shell fabrics
- Mushroom leather
- Pineapple textile
- Recycled polyester from ocean plastics
- Beyond Surface Technologies on finishing technology with green chemistry
- BOTTLETOP on building stores with 3D printing with recycled materials
- Lauffenmühle about making yarns, fabrics and trims Cradle to cradle certified
- Lenzing Group about continuously innovating with closed loop processing
- Responsible Wool Standard on new wool standard
- Vegea on WINELEATHER® derived from fibers + vegetal oils from wine making process
Innovations, Fabrics and Leather Highlights that you read about in the news can actually be experienced in this unique, largest materials showcase in central London:
At the 7th Future Fabrics Expo we will again hold our popular seminars, highlighting circular economy systems and transparency in the fashion supply chain. Tickets include entry to the seminars which can be booked upon entry to the Future Fabrics Expo on a first come first served basis.
Seminars presented by industry leaders from:
The nearest tube stations are
West Brompton on the District line – only 500 yards from Iris Studios.
Dates: 24 - 25th January 2018
Opening Hours: 10am - 6pm
Address: Iris Studios London, SW10 9AE
Please contact us if you require further information at email@example.com
#futurefabricsexpo #thesustainableangle #futurefabricsvirtualexpo #sustainablefabrics #sustainability #fashionmaterials #fabrics #sourcing #7thfuturefabricsexpo