29 – 30 January 2020 | 9 AM – 6 PM | London, UK Press & Industry Preview | 28 January 2020 | 2:30PM-9PM
AT THE 9TH FUTURE FABRICS EXPO:
The Future Fabrics Expo is the largest dedicated showcase of globally sourced, commercially available sustainably and responsibly produced fabrics and materials. Providing the tools for a responsible fashion industry, the Expo sources and curates materials with a lower environmental footprint, offering accessible and innovative sustainable solutions. Returning to the expansive Victoria House in London, WC1B 4DA, on 29-30 January 2020.
- Discover thousands of globally sourced textiles and materials, each labelled with detailed sustainability information,environmental certifications, and contact details of suppliers.
- Attend our popular seminar programme featuring a dozen panel discussions held by thought leaders, experts and change-makers for an audience of 400.
- Explore the Innovation Hub, featuring emerging materials and technologies
- Designer Journeys shows leading fashion brands with sustainability at the core of their business. Each garment is described with detailed supply chain information.
- Speak directly to other organisations leading this field, in our Info Hub
- The materials at the Future Fabrics Expo are selected using our key environmental criteria, originally established in consultation with the Centre for Sustainable Fashion at London College of Fashion in 2010, and newly updated in 2019.
Look out for further news in the upcoming weeks about speakers at our popular Seminar Series!
Throughout the Expo we will feature 20 minute mini seminars about the basics of sustainable sourcing. Join us to learn about the fundamentals differences between sustainable and conventional materials.
Ticket options and further event details available via the link below:
Included with a Premium Ticket:
As much as the fashion industry is part of the problem it needs to be part of the solution and turn into a powerful force for positive change by following regenerative principles, a circular systems approach and sustainable design: all of which will take centre stage in our seminar series.
Our Seminar Series includes key thought leaders, innovators, industry insiders, textile producers and designers. Look out for upcoming mailer announcements and updates on guest speakers at the 9th Future Fabrics Expo.
Our materials showcase continues to expand every year as an increasing number of mills and suppliers prioritise sustainable textile solutions and integrate renewable resources into production.
Discover the crucial interrelationship between fashion and food supply chains. Learn about how our fibres are grown and how our materials are made in view of their impacts on climate, biodiversity and the oceans; as well, the importance of biodiversity and regenerative agriculture in securing a sustainable supply chain, aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Interested in showcasing at our event?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover a curated range of globally-sourced sustainable materials and resources online, any time, from anywhere. Visit our Future Fabrics Virtual Expo.
To find out about our upcoming events, workshops, talks and projects, sign up to our newsletter below.