29 – 30 January 2020 | 9 AM – 6 PM | London, UK Press & Industry Preview | 28 January 2020 | 2:30PM-6PM
9TH FUTURE FABRICS EXPO:
The Future Fabrics Expo is the largest dedicated showcase of globally sourced, commercially available sustainably and responsibly produced fabrics and materials.
Providing the tools for a responsible fashion industry, the Expo sources and curates materials with a lower environmental footprint, offering accessible and innovative sustainable solutions. Returning to the expansive Victoria House in London, WC1B 4DA, on 29-30 January 2020.
- Discover thousands of globally sourced textiles and materials, each labelled with detailed sustainability information, environmental certifications, and contact details of suppliers.
- Attend our popular seminar programme featuring a dozen panel discussions held by thought leaders, experts and change-makers for an audience of 400.
- Explore the Innovation Hub, featuring emerging materials and technologies
- Designer Journeys shows leading fashion brands with sustainability at the core of their business. Each garment is described with detailed supply chain information.
- Speak directly to other organisations leading this field, in our Info Hub
- The materials at the Future Fabrics Expo are selected using our key environmental criteria, originally established in consultation with the Centre for Sustainable Fashion at London College of Fashion in 2010, and newly updated in 2019.
Throughout the Expo will feature 20 minute mini seminars about the basics of sustainable sourcing. Join us to learn about the fundamental differences between sustainable and conventional materials.
Ticket options and further event details available via the link below:
Included with a Premium Ticket:
*Note: The majority of tickets (other than Premium) will be seated in the Seminar Area on a first-come, first-serve basis as in previous years. We are expanding the seminar areas to accommodate more ticket holders to listen to the popular seminar programme running throughout both days. Seminars will not be running back-to-back, leaving plenty of time to source materials and innovations.
As much as the fashion industry is part of the problem it needs to be part of the solution and turn into a powerful force for positive change by following regenerative principles, a circular systems approach and sustainable design: all of which will take centre stage in our seminar series.
Our Seminar Series includes key thought leaders, innovators, industry insiders, textile producers and designers. Look out for upcoming mailer announcements and updates on guest speakers at the 9th Future Fabrics Expo.
Our materials showcase continues to expand every year as an increasing number of mills and suppliers prioritise sustainable textile solutions and integrate renewable resources into production.
Discover the crucial interrelationship between fashion and food supply chains. Learn about how our fibres are grown and how our materials are made in view of their impacts on climate, biodiversity and the oceans; as well, the importance of biodiversity and regenerative agriculture in securing a sustainable supply chain, aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
The 9th FFE will be highlighting the USNSDGs with a unique digital installation communicating how fashion can have a positive impact on people and planet with sustainable and responsible supply chains. The exhibitors of the FFE will spotlight how they are contributing to the UNSDGs and which goals specifically they strive to achieve.
We are delighted to announce that our digital installation is in collaboration with Holition, an award-winning creative innovation studio, creating bespoke experiences for pioneering brands. Discover more about them here.
If you are a brand with a strategy to meet the UNSDGs please get in touch and tell us how.
We want to tell your story in the visualization, too!
Discover a curated range of globally-sourced sustainable materials and resources online, any time, from anywhere. Visit our Future Fabrics Virtual Expo.
To find out about our upcoming events, workshops, talks and projects, sign up to our newsletter below.