The Sustainable Angle is pleased to announce the Future Fabrics Expo masterclasses
The Sustainable Angle will present a series of masterclasses at our new studio in West London. Book your ticket for a range of masterclasses including:
– 15th May – Designing for sustainability: pros and cons of natural and man-made Sign up HERE
We invite you to book your place in the Masterclass to learn about the pros and cons of natural and man made fibres from a sustainable angle. Furthermore discover a diverse range of sustainable materials and resources from the Future Fabrics Expo collection.
– 15th June – Wool – the most sustainable fibre? Sign up HERE
Book your place in the Masterclass to learn about wool from a sustainable angle. Furthermore, discover a diverse range of sustainable materials and resources from the Future Fabrics Expo collection. Receive our coveted sustainable sourcing guide, including list of suppliers and their contact details.
– 5th July – Low impact leather and leather alternatives Sign up HERE
Learn about Low impact leathers and Leather alternatives from a sustainable angle. Can leather be sustainable? Experience samples with chrome-free tanning, low impact tanning and leather alternatives that feel like leather but are not from animals.
+ More to be announced….
All Masterclasses include the following:
* Receive our coveted sustainable sourcing guide, including list of suppliers and their contact detail.
* Experience a selection of over 2000+ materials and textiles with a lower environmental impact.
* Get hands on with innovative materials.
* Learn about sustainable practices within the fashion industry in general.
* Read detailed specifications for how each material on display is uniquely sustainable.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon. If you have any questions please email us on email@example.com