Preferred fibers: how do we evaluate sustainability – Presented by the Lenzing Group
At The sustainable Angle we are proud to announce that our partners from the Lenzing Group will be hosting a masterclass at our studio in West London. The core competence of the Lenzing Group is producing botanic fibers for the textile and fashion industry from the renewable raw material of wood. Masters of closed loop fibers including TENCEL®, Lenzing Modal®, Lenzing Viscose® and latest innovative fibres as Refibra™ and EcoVero™ the Lenzing Group will teach us about fibers and how to evaluate the sustainability of what we are using.
What to expect:
* A breakdown of fibers from the Lenzing Group
* Receive our coveted sustainable sourcing guide, including list of suppliers and their contact detail.
* Experience a selection of over 3000+ materials and textiles with a lower environmental impact.
* Get hands on with innovative materials including TENCEL® and Lenzing Modal® mixes.
* Learn about sustainable practices within the fashion industry.
* Read detailed specifications for how each material on display is uniquely sustainable.
The Future Fabrics Expo is a showcase of innovative and traditional commercially available fibres, fabrics and products that embody a range of sustainable principles and new technologies, sourced from international suppliers and mills who demonstrate a commitment to lowering environmental impact across the textile supply chain. It includes more sustainable alternatives to the widely available conventional fabrics that currently dominate the market, helping fashion companies to begin diversifying their fabric base and lowering their environmental impact at the same time. Materials at our studio will be ideally suited for a wide range of market levels and product types.
Early Bird tickets starting from £90 (Normal price £130)
GET TICKETS HERE
Date: 18th October 2017
Time: 9.30am – 12.30pm
Address: Unit 7a, 160 Barlby Road, London, W10 6BS
How to get there:
The Future Fabrics Expo Masterclass will be held at our West London studio, London.
The nearest tube stations are:
– Ladbroke Grove – only 0.6 miles from our studio
– Kensal Green
– Kensal Rise Overground
Please contact us if you require further information at email@example.com